Monday, December 3, 2012

My 1st little miracle turns 8!

Can't believe that in 13 days my preemie little miracle.. will turn 8. ( tears of course)... what a devastating year... being told I would never have children... just newlywed and anxious to start a family...what a kick in the gut.. when there was something wrong with me... I wouldn't be able to have children.. the look in our eyes... but there was hope.. Dr Gustavo Gonell went out of his way to help us achieve our dream... through his knowledge experience and proactive instincts... we were able to conceive a miracle... a little boy.. what a joy.... we couldn't believe it... on Dec 16th 2004 I was all lazy and didn't want to go to my 34 week wellness appointment.. urged by my mother to go.. I am grateful to God I did go... something was terribly wrong.. thanks to my amazing Dr he jumped right into action.. we were frozen.. scared to death.. and praying for the best.. at 1PM on the dot.. not a minute later.. Dr Gonell yelled " he is here.. a little boy".... I heard a weak cry.. kissed him for a brief second.. and off he was to the NICU... 4 pounds and a half... of pure beauty.. joy... LIFE... I was given the gift of being a mother... the next day to my surprise the Dr went into my room with this tiny bundle in his arms... placed it on mine.. .. wow.... love at first site.. what a true miracle you are Erick... You remind me every day that God DOES exist.. that miracles DO happen... I cannot imagine my life without you... what a sweet noble little boy you have become... I love you to infinity and back.. I hope you grow to be the kind, noble and wonderful person you already are today! 17 more days.. God bless you my son!!!! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I run and maintain a blog about blogging and WordPress at
    http://www.TheWPHowToBlog.com. Recently, I have launched some inspirational
    blogs about getting 6 packs (http://www.howtheygotsixpackabs.com) and
    losing weight post pregnancy (http://www.howmomslostweightfast.com/)

    I am also in the process of launching a similar blog that publishes
    inspiring stories of people who have had trouble getting pregnant and
    people who have succeeded in conceiving. You can see it at
    http://www.howtheygotpregnant.com/

    I was searching the internet for blogs writing about getting pregnant, and
    was impressed by your journey when I read about it on your blog.

    I was wondering if you would be interested in an email interview telling
    your story – we would discuss topics like your background, how you felt
    when you realized getting pregnant was difficult, what you did to get
    pregnant, the issues you faced, how you succeeded, etc. Your story would be
    really inspiring and motivating to many people in a similar situation who
    want to get pregnant but are facing issues. Therefore, I urge you to
    positively consider this interview request.

    I would of course be happy to provide a link back to your blog or Facebook
    page. Please let me know if you would want to go ahead with this email
    interview, and I would send out the questions to you.

    Thanks in advance...

    Warm regards,
    How They Got Pregnant Team.

    ReplyDelete